1.the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.
- Yesterday I was angry and my words herein reflected it.
- I offer no apology for this. Sometimes those of us who live with depression need to express what’s been repressed. We need, or I should say I need, to get things off my chest, exorcise the ghosts, exercise my imagination and exercise the dog.
- And purge my soul of unwanted thoughts and emotions.
- I am well now, and wish to thank those of you who read me for bearing with me.
- Here’s to happier times and happier writer writings.
- Today and tomorrow my glass is half full not half broken.